About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
I'm Ben Golding, 18, studying at Malmesbury School Sixth Form. I love Film making and I am particularly interested in the way technology is used to create Film. I am also a Muscian who loves playing music and composing. I have created a few films in the past where my main role was editing, which I'm very interested in (see blog), and I also composed some music for it.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

A Few Questions I will be Addressing

Catalogue Inserts:
  • What does an audience expect from a Science Fiction film?
  • How does technology help to define the Science Fiction genre?
  • Has the definition of the Science Fiction genre changed as technology as developed?
  • Has the development of technology made the Science Fiction genre more appealing to a wider audience?

No comments:

Post a Comment