About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
I'm Ben Golding, 18, studying at Malmesbury School Sixth Form. I love Film making and I am particularly interested in the way technology is used to create Film. I am also a Muscian who loves playing music and composing. I have created a few films in the past where my main role was editing, which I'm very interested in (see blog), and I also composed some music for it.

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Annotated Catalogue Explanation

As part of my project, I will be collecting about 10 pieces of research to support and explain my proposal. I will be collecting information in various forms, ranging from just internet research, practicle film case studies to books and magazines.

I will be constantly updating my research catalogue on this blog as well as keeping a document on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment