About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
I'm Ben Golding, 18, studying at Malmesbury School Sixth Form. I love Film making and I am particularly interested in the way technology is used to create Film. I am also a Muscian who loves playing music and composing. I have created a few films in the past where my main role was editing, which I'm very interested in (see blog), and I also composed some music for it.

Wednesday 15 July 2009

My Proposal

Proposal: How has film technology changed within the Sci-Fi genre and how has it affected the audience?
Focus Film: i, Robot
Other Focus Films: Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Do you think you should narrow the focus of your research topic, Ben? Are you concentrating on CGI, music, camera, editing? Or are you going for all of it?
    Will put more links up on the main page. Working on it now.

    ReplyDelete